This week marks the 11th post for Thirst-day. I started out posting something which I desire to see in my own life – that I might keep moving towards what the Almighty has for me.
The rest of my life has just started! \^^/
We must accept finite disappointment, but never infinite hope. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Yeap… I’ve had my fair share of not seeing miracles that I pray for, but I still know that God is altogether good! 🙂 Therefore, I wanna be a miracle to someone, wherever God prompts, I am on duty.
Here’s my duty this Thirst-day onwards:
1. I’ll post during the week (likely Thursday, which is what it’s named after) about a prompt / thought.
2. I invite you, if you are inspired, to share something similar / entirely different on your blog.
3. Link back using the following linked icon at the end of your post:
4. Post the link to your Thirst-day entry on the comments on my post.
5. Read the one/two/three posts before you & encourage them.
6. Have fun! No restrictions of no. of posts / words / media-type.
Thirst for life, always.