Enjoyed my time in observing children relate with the Almighty in worship. Reminds me of my heartcry for childlikeness in trusting that His arms are not too short.
I found myself in a place where I realised that with my nurturing heart, I would actually struggle much if I married a man who doesn’t share my passion for nurturing kiddies – our own & spiritual surrogates. This I am thankful U protected my heart cos U probably know I would be hurting much from having to manage that ache.
Today I noticed I had gone through the day with more normalised heart.
– Tears: none of sadness.
– Thoughts of cd’ve beens: amazingly, none even considering possibilities of future.
– Future opportunities: more than last week as I considered a new area I cd invest my time into.
– Seeing blessings in disguise: much more clearly.
– Recognising God’s faithfulness: much quicker.
– Heart moved by the Almighty’s faithfulness: more intensely.
– Cynical thoughts: lesser than yesterday.
– Laughter: heartier than 2 weeks ago.
– Rejoicing with Others: a lot more readily.
This sunset marks the tail-end of one tough season of my heart, by the power of the Almighty whose arms are never too short!